3.4
Turnaround Time

It seems to me that every time I order produce, fruit, lettuce, onions, ect., the guy or gal picking out my order picks out the one that no one would ever buy in the store.You know, the one just about to go bad, or the one that's small, or the one that's bruised.

The motto must be, if we can't sell it in the store, send it to a Peapod customer. Customer service will gladly take it off the bill, but is it worth the half hour or so, waiting, listening to music, explaining the problem, waiting, all for $5.49. YOUR DAM RIGHT. And I hope that every time Peapod sends a customer produce that is not up to their standard, call.

That is the only way it will change. Take a look at the 5lb bag of Natures Promise carrots they sent me. Carrot stick anyone?

I think that Peapod should have a policy not only refund the money for a rotten product, but add an extra $15 for time, and aggravation, not to mention I still have to go out and buy carrots.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of natures promise organic carrots. Peapod needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned natures promise organic carrots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Peapod.

Had an Experience with Peapod?

Comments