Peapod - Rotten, not going bad, ROTTEN produce.

It seems to me that every time I order produce, fruit, lettuce, onions, ect., the guy or gal picking out my order picks out the one that no one would ever buy in the store.You know, the one just about to go bad, or the one that's small, or the one that's bruised.

The motto must be, if we can't sell it in the store, send it to a Peapod customer. Customer service will gladly take it off the bill, but is it worth the half hour or so, waiting, listening to music, explaining the problem, waiting, all for $5.49. YOUR DAM RIGHT. And I hope that every time Peapod sends a customer produce that is not up to their standard, call.

That is the only way it will change. Take a look at the 5lb bag of Natures Promise carrots they sent me. Carrot stick anyone?

I think that Peapod should have a policy not only refund the money for a rotten product, but add an extra $15 for time, and aggravation, not to mention I still have to go out and buy carrots.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Peapod. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Peapod.
Filing a new complaint about