It seems to me that every time I order produce, fruit, lettuce, onions, ect., the guy or gal picking out my order picks out the one that no one would ever buy in the store.You know, the one just about to go bad, or the one that's small, or the one that's bruised.
The motto must be, if we can't sell it in the store, send it to a Peapod customer. Customer service will gladly take it off the bill, but is it worth the half hour or so, waiting, listening to music, explaining the problem, waiting, all for $5.49. YOUR DAM RIGHT. And I hope that every time Peapod sends a customer produce that is not up to their standard, call.
That is the only way it will change. Take a look at the 5lb bag of Natures Promise carrots they sent me. Carrot stick anyone?
I think that Peapod should have a policy not only refund the money for a rotten product, but add an extra $15 for time, and aggravation, not to mention I still have to go out and buy carrots.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Natures Promise Organic Carrots
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've never written a review before, but feel I owe it to my fellow hungry brothers and sisters. Grubhub is most incompetent service we've ever experienced, pretty much ever. A..."
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "It was back in August of this year (2015) when two of these guys showed up in our driveway driving a beat up blue Ford truck claiming they were out..."
- "On 06/09/16 I ordered Keebler Town House Foccacia Tuscan Cheese crackers from Stop and Shop Pea Pod. When I opened the package most all of them were broken into small..."
- "I wished I had read reviews of rvpartscountry before making a purchase, however I was enticed by the prices. I ordered a barker waste tote for a upcoming trip..."
- "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."