It seems to me that every time I order produce, fruit, lettuce, onions, ect., the guy or gal picking out my order picks out the one that no one would ever buy in the store.You know, the one just about to go bad, or the one that's small, or the one that's bruised.
The motto must be, if we can't sell it in the store, send it to a Peapod customer. Customer service will gladly take it off the bill, but is it worth the half hour or so, waiting, listening to music, explaining the problem, waiting, all for $5.49. YOUR DAM RIGHT. And I hope that every time Peapod sends a customer produce that is not up to their standard, call.
That is the only way it will change. Take a look at the 5lb bag of Natures Promise carrots they sent me. Carrot stick anyone?
I think that Peapod should have a policy not only refund the money for a rotten product, but add an extra $15 for time, and aggravation, not to mention I still have to go out and buy carrots.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Natures Promise Organic Carrots
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "Worse experience Ever!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this bad of an experience with Door Dash. I understand they would call and notify you before but this time was really bad. I..."
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I wished I had read reviews of rvpartscountry before making a purchase, however I was enticed by the prices. I ordered a barker waste tote for a upcoming trip..."
- "On 06/09/16 I ordered Keebler Town House Foccacia Tuscan Cheese crackers from Stop and Shop Pea Pod. When I opened the package most all of them were broken into small..."
- "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..."