Pictures below are of "fresh green bananas", an $8 bouquet of dead and broken flowers and bleach stains on my carpet.New Peapod user and had the same complaint as most; always a missing item or two in every order.

During extremely cold weather our groceries arrived frozen which meant black bananas and bad produce. But the worst incident was a bottle of bleach that the driver sat down on my carpet in a plastic bag. Smelled bleach immediately and went searching. Bleach made two crescent moon marks on carpet and drips where he carried it in.

Went through ahold. The level of rudeness was unbelievable. I'm a tenant. Ahold accused ME of trying to "get some money and profit" from the incident.

My landlord was aware and I NEVER was keeping the money. When I leave here I am responsible. Ahold denied the claim, passed it onto the bleach bottle manufacturer. They were nice UNTIL it came down to $$$.

Andrea from Kik Corp told me, "as a good will offer only" they would give me $200 or a kit that I could use to dye the carpet myself????When I told her it was up to my landlord she actually said to me, " just because we are a big corporation doesn't mean you're going to profit from us." Their attitude is disgusting.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of bleach and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Peapod needs to "replace the damn carpet and apologize for being unprofessional" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bleach in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Peapod.

Had an Experience with Peapod?

Comments