I just experience a driver that forced me into on coming traffic.If I didn't stop there would have been an accident.
I was on the left lane and the right lane had to merge to the left he came up next to us and stayed side by side to me and kept going faster trying to get in front of me but couldn't because there was a car in front of me so he just coming to my side until I had to stop. Its not like he couldn't have pulled behind me because the cars were way behind me with enough room for him to get in behind me.
I guess since he had a truck he thought he could do what ever he wanted.My daughter was also in the car with me, what a ***.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Peapod Staff
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months. I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it...."
- "Terrible! Shari's Berries used to be a great product; fancy, huge strawberries, nicely coated, and great presentation. Not anymore. I can only discribe them as Made in China Dollar Store quality...."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I had a very bad experience with them too. I bought 3 pack 18-20". Salon put them in a week before I went away on vacation. While..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."